Professional cleaning can address moderate and heavy soil conditions in your carpets. How often you’ll need professional cleaning depends on soil build-up, traffic, type and color of carpeting. A good rule of thumb would be to professionally clean your carpet every 12 months. The best advice is to clean carpets before they become totally saturated with soil. If you wait until carpets look really dirty, the carpets may never be restored to their former appearance. Dirt builds up in layers, and when a carpet looks dirty you are only seeing the dirt at the tips of the fibers. More dirt is hiding below the surface down near the base of the pile, causing damage to the carpet. When a carpet is saturated with dirt, the soil has penetrated crevices and has become firmly lodged.
AAA Professional Service Company will get the job done right. For a cleaning backed by state-of-the-art equipment, over 35 years of experience trained to the highest standards, call us today.
CARPET CLEANING PROCESS
- Furniture Moving/Content Manipulation
- Pre- Vacuuming
- Pre-Spotting of Difficult Stains
- Pre-Conditioning/Treating Major Traffic Lanes/Heavily Soiled Areas (In the event of extra-heavily soiled and spotted carpet, we use rotary floor scrubbers with carpet brush attachments.)
- Hydro-Extraction With Hot Steam/Water; Rinsing Out of All Soils and Foreign Substances, Leaving the Carpet Clean, Soft, Residue Free and Nearly Dry
- Application of Deodorizer, Disinfectant and/or Carpet Protector, if Desired
- Grooming / Raking of Carpet
CARPET REPAIR /RE-STRETCHING
Nothing looks more unsightly than ripped seams, tears or ripples and waves in your carpet! We can repair or stretch your carpet back into shape!
- Carpet patching
- Seam Repairs
- Re-stretching with “Power Stretchers”
- Carpet Bar Installations
- Re-gluing of De-laminated Carpet
WE CAN REMOVE ODOR PROBLEMS
There are various degrees of severity of pet-odor problems.
- Minor Pet Odors
- Thoroughly Deep Clean
- Application of Pet Odor Enzyme Control and/or Mal-odor Counteractant
- Severe Pet-Odor Control
- Locate ALL sources of Contamination
- Pull Carpet and Pad
- Clean and Treat Carpet Backing With Enzymes
- Clean and Treat Sub-Floor with Odor Counteractant
- Install New Pad
- Inspect Walls and Tackstrip
- Replace, Clean and Treat, If Necessary
- Re-install Carpet Before Deep Cleaning
- Treat Carpet with Enzymes and Odor Counteractants
STAIN AND DEBRIS REMOVAL
Stains and debris need to be removed with different methods depending on what kind of issue it is. We have the tools and expertise to remove all types of stain and debris problems.
Some of the most common stain and debris we can remove
- Fruit Punch